Circular saw blades made of high quality materials
We, Herbertz GmbH and Co. KG, only process the best types of steel for our circular saw blades. These are always selected due to the tasks to be exercised later.
The correct material can be critical in your application case regarding service life and quality.
We will be pleased to advise you in the selection of the correct material for you purpose of use.
With the correct selection of material you optimise the service life of your circular saw blades.
You can see the most commonly used materials from our material overview and get an idea of the variety of different materials.
(z.B.: 1.2067 – 1.2235)
- tensile ductility
- average wear resistence
- appropriate for simple application
High Alloyed chrome
(z.B.: 1.2379 – 1.2436)
- high alloyed chrome steel (minimum 12% Chrome)
- good tensile strength
- high wear resistence
- can be used for multiple cutting purposes with high exigencies
High Speed Steel
(z.B.: 1.3333 – 1.3343 – 1.3355)
- high wear-resistence steel
- strong hardness
- high content of wolfram
- high cutting speed
- for cutting purpose which need edge retention
- high tensile strength
- good wear resistence
- provides for special cutting purpose better results as HSS
(1.4034 – 1.4021)
- high content of chrome, rust resistant
- sufficient wearing resistance
- for cutting purpose where rust resistence is necessary (foodstuff)
- compacted material
- needs competent handling
- for cutting purpose of material with very high tensile strength and wear resistance